arabsvoice – Private pictures of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding have appeared on Instagram and Twitter after hackers targeted their official wedding photographer. Hundreds of photos taken by photographer Alexi Lubomirski at the royal wedding in May last year are thought to have been stolen from his computer by hackers. According to a report in The Sun, a royal source said: ‘Security was compromised. Pictures were hacked then leaked.’ Officials at Kensington Palace have reportedly launched an immediate investigation in order to stop any pictures being shared on social media. Lubomirski, 43, is a fashion and celebrity photographer who also took the couple’s engagement pictures in December 2017. At the time, he said taking the pictures in Berkshire was ‘an incredible honour’.
He was said to have been alerted after his images were stolen – some of which included those of Harry and Meghan on their wedding day.
They are said to include some which show Harry, 34, hugging Meghan, 37, with his eyes closed. She is seen beaming for the camera in the picture. Buckingham Palace and Mr Lubomirski’s agent have so far declined to comment. When he was announced as the couple’s official photographer, Lubomirski said: ‘I could not be more thrilled or honoured to photograph this historic occasion. ‘Having taken Prince Harry and Ms Markle’s engagement photos, it brings me such joy to be able to witness again, the next chapter in this wonderful love story.’
Speaking after the event, he said: ‘It has been an incredible honour and privilege to document The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s inspiring journey of love, hope and family; from the engagement photos, all the way through to the official wedding and family portraits on Saturday. This has been a beautiful chapter in my career and life, that I will happily never forget’. Only three official wedding photographs were eventually released. The news comes as Meghan is expected to make her first public appearance since introducing her son Archie to the world at Trooping the Colour in London today. Despite being on maternity leave, it has been suggested she may join her husband Prince Harry and other senior royals including the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for the event marking the Queen’s official birthday. The Duchess of Sussex carried out her last official engagements in March.